A breif abstract with title of the paper, Name,Affiliation, Email Id of author(s) should be mailed in .pdf format to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th September 2017. Accepted abstracts will be notified on 15th october 2017. if abstract is accepted, full paper has to be submitted on or before 15 November 2017
Format for abstract submission
Email and Affiliation
Abstract of proposal (200-300 words):
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING THE FULL PAPER
- The page limit for each paper is 8 pages. No page number should be printed. Default font used must be Times New Roman.
- Paper title: 20 pt. Times New Roman, bold, centered
- Author's name: 14 pt. Times New Roman Italics, cantered
- Author's affiliations: in 12 pt. Times New Roman, cantered
- Author's email address, in 12 pt. Times New Roman, cantered, must be included right below the author's name.
- Section headings: 14 pt. Times New Roman Bold, left-justified
- Subsection headings: 12 pt. Times New Roman Bold, left-justified
- Body text: 12 pt. Times Roman, justified single-line spacing
- Margins must be set based on A4 paper size (210 x 297 mm or 8.27" x 11.69").
- Left and right margins must be set at 2 cm or 0.8"
- Top and bottom margins must be set at 3.2 cm or 1.26"
- Any text or figure that appears outside of this margin is not printable, thus the manuscript cannot be included for printing.
- Tables and Figures must be properly captioned and numbered. These should be placed as close as practicable to the first reference in the text. For Figures, the caption should appear at the foot of the figure. For Tables, the caption should appear immediately above the table. Place all the figures and tables in the centre of the page.
- Figures drawn in word must be grouped.
- References should include full information: author or institution, full title, publisher, city and year (for books, manuals, etc.); or full journal name, volume, year, and page range (for papers).
- AMS style is preferred.
- Acknowledgements, if any, should be added just before the references. The abstract and complete paper in the specified format to be submitted to : email@example.com